North Palm Sunday services are now open at 9 am and 11:30. Your choice to attend service is voluntary. Please know that we continue to live stream our Sunday service at 9 am as we had previously done before and during the COVID-19 stay-at-home season. You are encouraged to continue to engage with our community on-line. If you choose to attend, we ask that you abide by the following:
- If you, or a loved one in your home, is considered at-risk due to health issues, please do not attend and continue to participate in the on-line community.
- If you are in an age bracket that is considered at-risk, please feel free to stay at home and watch on-line.
- If you have any of the following; cough, fever, sore throat, difficulty breathing (see more detailshttps://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html); please stay home, and seek medical attention as needed.
- If you have been exposed to anyone with the above conditions, we ask that you stay home and continue to participate on-line.
- Parents with young children, please do not bring children with fevers or coughs. We will have someone at the door to take your child’s temperature.
- All who attend can make a personal decision to wear a face mask or not. Since our state does not mandate wearing a mask, we will leave that decision to you. We will have masks available if you need one. Please abide by social distancing entering, exiting and while on-site. Wearing gloves is up to each individual. Hand sanitizer will be made available on-site.
By attending, you agree and understand that:
- You are in a public setting with other individuals that are not related to you. As in any other public setting, there is a risk to be away from your home. Your participation is purely voluntary.
- Children will be subject to an infrared temperature check to ensure they do not have a high temperature/fever before being allowed to enter our children’s facilities.
- Be advised that you should launder face masks and clothing after attending the service.
- The premises are sanitized, and for your added safety we will direct you in and out of the facility to promote minimum contact.
Day of the Event:
- Please follow the social distancing guidelines and there is blue tape on the floor to assist.
- You will be directed to enter the portal through one door and exit through another.
- After the service, we will have someone give you instructions on how to exit the building safely.
Q: What steps are being taken to clean the facility?
A: We are committing to abide reasonably with the CDC recommendations for personal health and sanitizing. See the CDC guidance on cleaning and disinfecting to learn more.
Q: What are the basic guidelines for seating and attendance?
A: Ensure there are 2 to 3 seats of space between you/your family and the next person to abide by social distancing. Our society has been amazing as people have honored social distancing in stores and other businesses. We trust you to do the same. We will have ushers to help you with seating.
Q: Do I need to wear a facemask in order to attend services?
A: All who attend can make a personal decision to wear a face mask or not. Since our state does not mandate wearing a mask, we will leave that decision to you. We will have masks available if you need one. Please abide by social distancing entering, exiting and while on-site. Wearing gloves is up to each individual. Hand sanitizer will be made available on-site.
Q: Do I need to keep social distancing during the service?
A: Yes. All who attend are asked to please abide by social distancing while entering, exiting, and while on-site.
Q: Will services still be live-streamed online?
A: Yes. We will continue to live-stream our services on www.northpalm.tv/live
Q: Will children’s church and child care also be reopened?
A: There will be childcare and children’s ministry but the temperature of the children will be checked upon arrival.
Q: Should I attend services if I am over 65?
A: If you are in an age bracket that is considered at-risk, this is a personal decision as to whether you attend in person or watch online. We will not restrict because of age.
Q: I have underlying health conditions. Can I attend the service?
A: If you, or a loved one in your home, is considered at-risk due to compromised health or underlying health conditions, please ask Holy Spirit to guide and with information you have been given, make your own decision.
Q: Can I go upfront during worship or ministry time?
A: There will be no gathering upfront during the worship time or during ministry time at this point. Please worship and receive ministry in place at your seat.