1. Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind – (Bill Johnson)
2. Hosting the Presence – (Bill Johnson)
3. Good or God – (John Bevere)
4. Bait of Satan – (John Bevere)
5. Forgotten God – (Francis Chan)
6. Servant First – (John J. Sullivan)
7 – Step Process of Credentiality for Ministry
1. Read Entire Bible – have done this before reading other books
2. Complete Reading List Above – write summaries of each book
3. Purchase Minister’s Manual – work through sections:
- Pastoral Care – hospital visitation, sick in home visits
- Funerals – before funeral, funeral visitation, funeral message, follow up
- Grief counseling
- Weddings – premarital counseling, wedding ceremony, follow up
- Foot Washing – exegetical study of John 13, significance and practical application of foot washing today
- Dedication of Children
4. Learning how to study for and preparation of a message or teaching the
- Exegetical studies: 1 Peter 2:1-10; any chapter of their choosing
- Write outline & of Preaching/Teaching
- Write manuscript of Preaching/Teaching
5. Testing of General Bible Knowledge
6. Certificate of Ministry
- Licensed Minister
- Ordained Minister
7. Anointing into Five-Fold Apostolic Ministry
Weekly or bi-weekly accountability meetings. Those will also be needed for teaching and impartation of truth. Meetings will consist of:
1. Prayer – How many days out of the past 7 or 14 days have you had an hour or more in His presence?
2. Reading – Where are you on your reading plan? How many chapters a day are you reading on average?
3. Memorize – and be able to quote one verse of scripture per week. You can memorize any verse of your choosing. Must be able to quote book, chapter, and verse number.
4. Fasting – Must fast one day per week during the process. We desire to develop this discipline so that it can be maintained throughout life. Fast can be 24 hours, 12 hour minimum. Can be for longer lengths if so desired by applicant. Daniel fast needs to do at least 24 hours.
5. Rhema – One of the most important abilities a man or woman of God has is to develop their ears to hear what the Holy Spirit is communicating to him or her and then to be able to clearly and concisely share that Rhema with whomever the Spirit chooses, This will be shared every week at the end of the accountability meeting.